- *THEY HAVE KEPT YOUR WORD
- Pt 2, Time sensitive spacial creatures
- * Incognito part 1.
- Incogneto Part 2. The watchers and the Holy Ones
- Christ was born King, and many other things.
- Consumation and conclusion. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.’
- Melchizedek King of The city of Peace. Heavenly Jerusalem
- The Kingdom is preached and all are entering.
- The Abomination of desolation and the Son of Perdition
- New Covenant Kingdom
- The Inheritance of Faith, Our Stock in the Eternal
- *Echad. God is One. 4/27/17
- *The Unction of the Spirit
- Interphasing with God
- *The only righteous act
- The Beast Part 2 Blasphemy
- *The Beast Part 1
- The Son articulates the Father
- The truth, patterns and impersonaters part2
- We are Complete in Him part 1
- The ruler of this world has been judged part 1
- The Lamb is the only Savior
- Woe to the inhabitants of the world
- *The Shield of Faith*
- Spiritual Adultery
- Jacob and Esua, Praying in the name of Christ,
- *Our glorious new body
- *For the Elect. The Elect in Glory. The completion of the Gospel
- ***For the Elect. Revelation, The Manifest Children of God.
- *** For the Elect. Completing the crossover. Our Baptism.
- The True Father’s of Faith. The Covenant Besides The Law. Deuteronomy 29
- All things ARE Restored
- * The People of “The Way”
- The Wedding Feast is Now Ready
- * Resurrection was The Gift. The Ascension is our Journey
- Appropriating Our Benefits Package
- * The Elect coming in Glory.
- * The judgment of God, according to their works.
- ** In Your Patience Possess Your Soul
- * Being kept from the trial that comes on the Earth.
- * Father of Glories. A plurality
- * Foundations, Transformation to The Spirit, Lessons from the Old Testament
- **Hierarchy’s and Sub-Archons, Plateau’s in The Spirit
“We are complete in Him who is head over all powers and principalities”. There is nothing else, and no one else who completes us. You can fortify yourself against the objects of your fears, but they are still there. There is only one true consolation. The fear of dying is the enemy. Fear is the poison that kills spiritual growth. Death is not so much a one time event of being dead, but a life driven by fear, that causes one to be dead to the provisions from God, gifted to us by His promises in His Son, to be truly free from all fears because “he who fears has not been made perfect in love because fear involves torment”. That’s the fruit given to those who reject Gods covenental provisions. So they turn to the world for comfort and forget the One who is in control.
We see the effects of fear in the parable of the unjust steward who collected funds from his employers accounts to protect himself against joblessness homelessness and fortify his retirement. He said “4 I have resolved what to do, that when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses”. He was afraid to be without so He created a back-up plan, a retirement plan. This is the product of self-consciousness. We see a brick wall and we don’t know what is on the other side so we protect ourselves against this fear. “He who seeks to save his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for Christ sake will save it”. This is what we are talking about. When you run to the end of your account avigo it is expired. However we can never deplete the resources of the almighty God who said “let there be light” and immediate it appeared without resistance.
There are many who pursue to save the planet and are ignorant of Him who can recreate this with the same simple words. They spend their time and their estimation doing whst they think is good when the good that they do is ignorance of him who did it all.
Romans 1 says of these people 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. Creation serves the creator just fine even now by mirroring to humans the conditions of their hearts.
“If you understand Gods never ending love, and his inexhaustible resources, you can relax your grip on this age and fall into the hands of the almighty God who eagerly awaits you to do so. God said “I will never leave you or forsake you”. But some just cannot have solace in that. So they depart to look for another. This is spiritual adultery that causes blindness to Him who is “at hand”.
So speaking of the wise steward”For the sons of this world are more shrewd in their generation than the sons of light.9 “And I say to you, make friends for yourselves by unrighteous[d]mammon, that when[e]you fail, they may receive you into an everlasting home.”
Fear is the abscence of faith. Your faith has trade in value. But you must let go of your fears to recieve the exchange. If you truly trust God, you don’t need a dependance on a back-up plan. He who said “I will never leave you or forsake you” need not come back in the flesh a second time as a man to fulfill His Word in us. We are complete in Him, if you can receive it. The price was paid at the cross to reverse the curse and undo the fear based mind that started with Adam who said to the Lord “I heard your voice and was afraid”. God knew this would happen. Adam tried to cover it with a fig leaf, and people today are covering themselves with all kinds of things. But the words of job was, Naked I came naked I go, blessed be the name of the Lord.
The truth is God sees through all of our fig leaves and coverings anyway. For the word of the Lord is sharp and Powerful sharper than any two-edged sword dividing even bone and Marrow joints and ligaments it is a discerner of the thoughts of the intent of the heart. Then there is nothing hidden from the site with him with whom we have to do. Hebrews 4:12.
You cannot be afraid and trusting God at the same time. Consider the old women who donated her two mites, or in our culture, pennies. That was all she physically had, but for us the elect? She truly trusted in God and was spoken of for our guidepost. Not that God is asking us to live without money, but not to put too much trust in the uncertainty of riches.
The day we have the most money, in the day we have none should be equally joyous. Like the Widow with the two mites, she knew that the greatest joy comes Not from without but from within. Just as it said it’s in the book of James That every good and perfect gift comes from the Father of Lights in whom there is no variableness nor shadow of turning.
Even now, The Kingdom of God is at hand.