- THEY HAVE KEPT YOUR WORD
- Pt 2, Time sensitive spacial creatures
- * Incognito part 1.
- Incogneto Part 2. The watchers and the Holy Ones
- Christ was born King, and many other things.
- Consumation and conclusion. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.’
- Melchizedek King of The city of Peace. Heavenly Jerusalem
- The Kingdom is preached and all are entering.
- The Abomination of desolation and the Son of Perdition
- New Covenant Kingdom
- The Inheritance of Faith, Our Stock in the Eternal
- *Echad. God is One. 4/27/17
- *The Unction of the Spirit
- Interphasing with God
- *The only righteous act
- The Beast Part 2 Blasphemy
- *The Beast Part 1
- The Son articulates the Father
- The truth, patterns and impersonaters part2
- We are Complete in Him part 1
- The ruler of this world has been judged part 1
- The Lamb is the only Savior
- Woe to the inhabitants of the world
- *The Shield of Faith*
- Spiritual Adultery
- Jacob and Esua, Praying in the name of Christ,
- For the Elect. Our glorious new body
- *For the Elect. The Elect in Glory. The completion of the Gospel
- **For the Elect. Revelation, The Manifest Children of God.
- * * For the Elect. Completing the crossover. Our Baptism.
- The True Father’s of Faith. The Covenant Besides The Law. Deuteronomy 29
- All things ARE Restored
- * The People of “The Way”
- The Wedding Feast is Now Ready
- * Resurrection was The Gift. The Ascension is our Journey
- Appropriating Our Benefits Package
- * The Elect coming in Glory.
- * The judgment of God, according to their works.
- * In Your Patience Possess Your Soul
- * Being kept from the trial that comes on the Earth.
- * Father of Glories. A plurality
- **Hierarchy’s and Sub-Archons, Plateau’s in The Spirit
- * Foundations, Transformation to The Spirit, Lessons from the Old Testament
Hebrews is 8.1 “This is the main point of what we are saying. We have this great high priest eternal in the Heavens, not made with hands but by God”.
The writer goes on to differentiate between the Eternal Priesthood of Melchizedek and the temporary levitical priesthood associated with the law. That Melchizedek was much greater. And he was in fact so much greater because Melchizedek was not only the most high priest,He was also the King of Peace in the Kingdom of Peace. And it was the testimony that he lives. That who lives? Christ as King in His Kingdom.
This Melchizedek like our Lord “having no beginning and no end of days” was what some call a theophany. A pre-incarnate portait of the Son of God.
And “being witness that He lives” is “He who is invisible, immortal and invisible “. The pre incarnate Christ the Eternal Living Word of God made manifest for us in the person of Melchizedek.
You see under the law there was Moses as the mediator of that Covenant and there was Aaron his mouthpiece called the great high Preist. But no where did they mention the “King of Peace”. The were far inferior.
The Marvelous thing about this Melchizedek, the great high priest is that he technically was not a great high priest like we understand with Aaron. Because the writer goes on to say that “if he, Melchizedek, were on Earth he would not be a priest” because the priests on Earth are of the order of the law based on sin. But Christ came one as the great high priest who went in the Holy place not made with hands but Eternal in the heavens not with the sacrifice of bulls and goats but the sacrifice of himself being a much greater sacrifice than the culmination of what all the law and the prophets had to offer.
Because “the order of Melchizedek” who is more aptly defined as a King from a Kingdom who performed the Priest act once at the end if that age to put away sin and that age. Because being priest was not something he continued to carry out.
This is what Christ did. The putting away sin once at the end of the ages was in reference to his sacrifice of himself at the cross. That Christ through the eternal spirit purges our conscience from dead works from external laws and of the guilty conscience of condemnation defined by the law.
So Melchizedek is much greater than the priest who worked for the law because in him contained so much more of the image of God than anything the law could ever portray.
If the Jewish law is touted today, with the priests and the feasts as the prefered way, that they are hell hent on rebuilding the temple, to re-establish the sacrifices for sin administered by a man preist. What need was there to have a great high Preist in the order of Melchizedek? The order of Melchizedek precedes and supersedes the ways the Jews hold on to. “For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law”. (Hebrews 7+8) The Jewish law has been changed.
Hebrews 8.1 So the main point that we are saying is that we have a great High Priest eternal in the heavens in the temple made without hands of man but by God”. That we have the true witness like Melchizedek being more than a priest. He is the King of righteousness from the Kingdom of Peace. Melchizedek was picturing an immortal eternal, invisible reality “of Him who lives”, as evidence of a King and Kingdom in the place finished from the foundations of the world”.
For what is a King with out a kingdom but a dreamer. Christ was a pre-incarnate King “born King” of a Kingdom “not of this age” being The King of Kings and The Lord of lords. Meaning not of time and matter.
As Paul said to those who reverted to the Feasts and sacrifices “You observe days months seasons and years. I am afraid that I have labored for you in vain”. Do I need to labor again to have Christ formed in you? I have my doubts about you”.
Many think Christ needs to become a king on earth according to Jewish law after He jump starts the sacrifices again, which is blasphemous and a blatant disregard of the blood of the cross and “insults the spirit of grace”.
This is the testimony of Melchizedek that far outweighs the testimony of a priesthood. He is The King of righteousness from the Kingdom of Peace eternal in the Heavenlies. The Kingdom that pre existed the beginning of the world, that post exists the end of the world, made with things other worldly as being the things not made of the hands of men but by the handy work of God.
We the people of faith that “confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.14 For those who say such things declare plainly that they seek a homeland. 15 And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return”. But today they recall that land, so in their ignorance God has provided a way for them, with all lying signs and wonders if possible to deceive the Elect. They are not fooling us.
For those who reject the Eternal King in the Kingdom of Peace, Christ, who expired the preisthood. This being Heavenly Jerusalem and not of earth”, it is these who are hell bent on making them on earth physically and reject the Father who seeks those who are “spirit and truth”. They”call to mind the country they came out of”. Which is “The spiritual city called Sodom where our Lord was slain”. More accurately called Jerusalem in our day. (Revelation 11)
So if you correctly understand the order of Melchizedek, you would accept these things. What things? The King of righteousness in the Kingdom of Peace as being an Eternal reality of “Heavenly Jerusalem come down from God of Heaven”.
The Kingdom of God is at Hand,. This is what Melchizedek testified to.
Peace = Shalome = Salem =
Jerusalem = city of Peace
Salomon = Salem and pictured the son of God and King of Peace and portrayed the same thing as Melchizedek.