- THEY HAVE KEPT YOUR WORD
- Pt 2, Time sensitive spacial creatures
- * Incognito part 1.
- Incogneto Part 2. The watchers and the Holy Ones
- Christ was born King, and many other things.
- Consumation and conclusion. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.’
- Melchizedek King of The city of Peace. Heavenly Jerusalem
- The Kingdom is preached and all are entering.
- The Abomination of desolation and the Son of Perdition
- New Covenant Kingdom
- The Inheritance of Faith, Our Stock in the Eternal
- *Echad. God is One. 4/27/17
- *The Unction of the Spirit
- Interphasing with God
- *The only righteous act
- The Beast Part 2 Blasphemy
- *The Beast Part 1
- The Son articulates the Father
- The truth, patterns and impersonaters part2
- We are Complete in Him part 1
- The ruler of this world has been judged part 1
- The Lamb is the only Savior
- Woe to the inhabitants of the world
- *The Shield of Faith*
- Spiritual Adultery
- Jacob and Esua, Praying in the name of Christ,
- For the Elect. Our glorious new body
- *For the Elect. The Elect in Glory. The completion of the Gospel
- **For the Elect. Revelation, The Manifest Children of God.
- * * For the Elect. Completing the crossover. Our Baptism.
- The True Father’s of Faith. The Covenant Besides The Law. Deuteronomy 29
- All things ARE Restored
- * The People of “The Way”
- The Wedding Feast is Now Ready
- * Resurrection was The Gift. The Ascension is our Journey
- Appropriating Our Benefits Package
- * The Elect coming in Glory.
- * The judgment of God, according to their works.
- * In Your Patience Possess Your Soul
- * Being kept from the trial that comes on the Earth.
- * Father of Glories. A plurality
- **Hierarchy’s and Sub-Archons, Plateau’s in The Spirit
- * Foundations, Transformation to The Spirit, Lessons from the Old Testament
What a few thousand years of Israel’s efforts could not accomplish, the Lamb of God did with one single act. Christ succeeded at what that whole culture with all its wanderings, buildings, feasts and sacrifices was their utter failure to effectually deal with sin. If they had succeeded they would not have had to repeat them. But Christ said “Father if there be any other way”? With the answer no, Christ went to the cross and paid for all the sin of the world past present and future, in one fell swoop. He then offered a guilt free conscience with the right doing of faith in Him on all who would believe in Him, past present and future. As scripture says “whoever sins has neither seen Him or known Him” because they have not learned to accept the fact that the power of sin was grounded out at the cross and He became our sin to reverse that curse. Every negative feeling, act and all the consequences and ill effects of sins were defused there to clear your conscience for those who receive forgiveness.
This is why Christ at the cross is the one saving act for humanity. He bridged the gap for humanity to God the Father, hence Paul pleaded “be ye reconciled to the Father. For He made Him who knew no sin to become our sin, for us to become His righteousness to access the Father. And so He did. So we echo His words from the cross, “It is finished”. This is the gospel, meaning the good news.
The superfluous move of the Holy Spirit is not bound by law. Laws are for the lawless. The law of the Spirit of the life that is in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death. The internal dwelling of the Holy Spirit in a believer supersedes and expires the need for any external motivators or controllers. The law is for the lawless and the neglegent (1 Tim 1.8-10)
Titus 1.15 To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled.