- *THEY HAVE KEPT YOUR WORD
- Pt 2, Time sensitive spacial creatures
- * Incognito part 1.
- Incogneto Part 2. The watchers and the Holy Ones
- Christ was born King, and many other things.
- Consumation and conclusion. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.’
- Melchizedek King of The city of Peace. Heavenly Jerusalem
- The Kingdom is preached and all are entering.
- The Abomination of desolation and the Son of Perdition
- New Covenant Kingdom
- The Inheritance of Faith, Our Stock in the Eternal
- *Echad. God is One. 4/27/17
- *The Unction of the Spirit
- Interphasing with God
- *The only righteous act
- The Beast Part 2 Blasphemy
- *The Beast Part 1
- The Son articulates the Father
- The truth, patterns and impersonaters part2
- We are Complete in Him part 1
- The ruler of this world has been judged part 1
- The Lamb is the only Savior
- Woe to the inhabitants of the world
- *The Shield of Faith*
- Spiritual Adultery
- Jacob and Esua, Praying in the name of Christ,
- *Our glorious new body
- *For the Elect. The Elect in Glory. The completion of the Gospel
- **For the Elect. Revelation, The Manifest Children of God.
- * * For the Elect. Completing the crossover. Our Baptism.
- The True Father’s of Faith. The Covenant Besides The Law. Deuteronomy 29
- All things ARE Restored
- * The People of “The Way”
- The Wedding Feast is Now Ready
- * Resurrection was The Gift. The Ascension is our Journey
- Appropriating Our Benefits Package
- * The Elect coming in Glory.
- * The judgment of God, according to their works.
- ** In Your Patience Possess Your Soul
- * Being kept from the trial that comes on the Earth.
- * Father of Glories. A plurality
- * Foundations, Transformation to The Spirit, Lessons from the Old Testament
- **Hierarchy’s and Sub-Archons, Plateau’s in The Spirit
The whole is greater than the sum of all its parts.
When Christ was on Earth, to the one who is fixiated on Jonah He said of Himself that “A greater than Jonah is here.” And Christ is greater than Jonah because He is greater than all the prophets combined. Christ is the fulfillment and the conclusion of everything they had to say.
Of Solomon Christ said that “a greater than Solomon is here”. And He was greater because Christ was Heir of the promise that Davids Son would be King. Solomon did not fulfill that promise but Christ did.
Christ said “In this place a greater than the temple is here”. And we know Christ is the true temple eternal in the heavens constructed with invisible attributes. He is the temple of the living God and He proved this by saying “destroy this temple and I will rebuild it in 3 days” speaking of His body.
To the lady at the well who asked “are you greater than our father Jacob who dug this well? Christ showed that not only was He greater than Jacob, but even the well was a prophecy of Christ who said “if you knew who you were talking to, you would ask and I would would give you the waters that well up to everlasting life”.
All things were made by His invisible Word. “God said let there be… and it was so. From Hebrews 11.3 “By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible”. So
why is it we put our trust in the tangible like the disciples did with the boat?