- *THEY HAVE KEPT YOUR WORD
- Pt 2, Time sensitive spacial creatures
- * Incognito part 1.
- Incogneto Part 2. The watchers and the Holy Ones
- Christ was born King, and many other things.
- Consumation and conclusion. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.’
- Melchizedek King of The city of Peace. Heavenly Jerusalem
- The Kingdom is preached and all are entering.
- The Abomination of desolation and the Son of Perdition
- New Covenant Kingdom
- The Inheritance of Faith, Our Stock in the Eternal
- *Echad. God is One. 4/27/17
- *The Unction of the Spirit
- Interphasing with God
- *The only righteous act
- The Beast Part 2 Blasphemy
- *The Beast Part 1
- The Son articulates the Father
- The truth, patterns and impersonaters part2
- We are Complete in Him part 1
- The ruler of this world has been judged part 1
- The Lamb is the only Savior
- Woe to the inhabitants of the world
- *The Shield of Faith*
- Spiritual Adultery
- Jacob and Esua, Praying in the name of Christ,
- *Our glorious new body
- *For the Elect. The Elect in Glory. The completion of the Gospel
- **For the Elect. Revelation, The Manifest Children of God.
- * * For the Elect. Completing the crossover. Our Baptism.
- The True Father’s of Faith. The Covenant Besides The Law. Deuteronomy 29
- All things ARE Restored
- * The People of “The Way”
- The Wedding Feast is Now Ready
- * Resurrection was The Gift. The Ascension is our Journey
- Appropriating Our Benefits Package
- * The Elect coming in Glory.
- * The judgment of God, according to their works.
- ** In Your Patience Possess Your Soul
- * Being kept from the trial that comes on the Earth.
- * Father of Glories. A plurality
- * Foundations, Transformation to The Spirit, Lessons from the Old Testament
- **Hierarchy’s and Sub-Archons, Plateau’s in The Spirit
The ruler of this world has been judged. (John 16.11)
The ruler of this world has been judged, found guilty, condemned and confined. The ruler of this world Satan, is incarcerated, held spellbound and hell bent on deceiving people by providing options to God’s various promises and provisions.
Scripture warns us of counterfeits saying e9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, (a Plan B) 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth (that God is spirit and truth) but had pleasure in unrighteousness.”
Satan was appointed to accomplish this task of a counterfeit Kingdom with counterfeit provisions. A mimicker and a look alike from bygone days reminiscent of the old covenant kingdom. Christ came and fulfilled that old relic that could never effectually deal with the sin based conscience. But the blood of Christ did and thereby enacted the New Covenant founded on better promises. Any such departure from this back to the old insults the blood of christ and insults the spirit of grace.
So I asked you, where are you with all this? Are you caught up in the physical imitations? Or have you passed over to the other side? This is what passover mimics, and what baptism teaches. Our old man with his necessities was buried and raised in newness of life through the gospel. We have a heavenly calling with newness of life.
Those who reject this gospel? “Woe to the inhabitants of the earth for Satan has come down to you having great wrath. This is appointed for those who did not respond to the Heavenly calling, but took pleasure in unrighteousness. They prefer the options on earth, the plan b.
Satan’s final realization is to reinvigorate and reactivate all the concepts and symbols associated with God and call them his own for the grand deception for those who reject God who is invisible, eternal and immortal, then mortalize them on planet earth for the saturation of the human mind led by fears and governed by lower motivations of fallen humanity.
Like Christ said to the religious structure of that day, fill up then the measure of your father’s guilt. This is the drive of the carnal mind that doesn’t respond to him who stands at the door of your heart and knocks. “Because the [c]carnal mind (connected to the carnal senses) is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. 8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God”. But they can please the provider of options. As Christ told Satan, get behind Me, you are not mindful of the things of God but of the things of men. And “the God of this world has nothing in Me”. There is no comingling of the earthly and the heavenly, eternal realities. There are similarities but only in contrasts.
When Christ said to Satan “get behind Me”, He said that for us the elect to understand that is where Satan belongs. Behind us. In the past.
The greater the shadow, and the more clearly the counterfeits are opperational, the closer that people is for judgement. When the gods of this age have enough providers with promises and provisions to mimic those provided in scripture, the God of this age has reached full maturation.
You may ask, when was Satan judged? Satan was judged in the garden. On your belly shall thou go. Dust you shall eat all the days of your life. You shall bruise his heel but he shall bruise your head. Satan is roadkill for the elect. It’s not that we’re giving the victory later. We are giving the victory now and called to participate in it. And how is it we overcome the world and the God of this age? By our faith. 1st John 5