1. I swear unto you that in Heaven the angels remember you for good before the glory of the Great One; and your names are written before the glory of the Great One.
2. Be hopeful, for aforetime you were out to shame through sickness and affliction. But now you shall shine as the lights of Heaven, ye shall shine and ye shall be seen, and the portals of Heaven shall be opened to you.
3. And in your cry, cry for judgment, and it shall appear to you. For all your tribulation shall be visited on the rulers, and on all who helped those who plundered you.
4. Be hopeful and cast not away your hopes, for ye shall have great joy (same) as the angels from Heaven.
What shall ye be obliged to do?
6. Ye shall not have to hide on the great day of judgement, and ye shall not be found as sinners, and the Eternal judgment shall be far from you for all the generations of the world.
7. And now fear not ye righteous when you see the sinner’s growing strong and prospering in their ways. Be not companions with them. But keep afar from their violence. For ye shall become companions of the hosts of Heaven.
8. And although the sinners say: All our sins shall not be searched out nor be written down. Nevertheless they shall write down all your sins every day.
9. And now I show unto you that the light and the darkness, day and night, see all your sins.
10. Be not godless in your hearts, and lie not and alter not the words of uprightness, nor charge with lying the words of uprightness, nor charge with lying the words of the Holy Great One, nor take account of your idols. For all your lying and all your godlessness, issues not in righteousness but great sin.
11. And now I know this mystery, that sinners will alter and pervert the words of righteousness in many ways. And will speak wicked words and lie, and practice great deceits, and write books concerning their words.
12. But when they write down truthfully all My words in their languages, and do not change or minish ought from (the intent of) My words but write them down truthfully – (restored to) all that I first testified concerning them. (Who might these be?)
13. Then I know another mystery, that books shall be given to the righteous and the wise to become a cause of joy and uprightness and much Wisdom.
14. And to them (us) shall (again) the books be given. And they (us) shall believe in them and rejoice over them (these books). And then shall all the righteous who have learnt there from all the paths of unrighteousness unrighteous be recompensed.
15. In those days the Lord bade us to summons, and testify to the children of Earth concerning their wisdom: Show (it) unto them; for you are their guides, and a recompense over the whole earth.
16. For I and My son will be united with them forever in paths of righteousness in their lives; and ye shall have peace: rejoice ye children of uprightness.