- *THEY HAVE KEPT YOUR WORD
- Pt 2, Time sensitive spacial creatures
- * Incognito part 1.
- Incogneto Part 2. The watchers and the Holy Ones
- Christ was born King, and many other things.
- Consumation and conclusion. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.’
- Melchizedek King of The city of Peace. Heavenly Jerusalem
- The Kingdom is preached and all are entering.
- The Abomination of desolation and the Son of Perdition
- New Covenant Kingdom
- The Inheritance of Faith, Our Stock in the Eternal
- *Echad. God is One. 4/27/17
- *The Unction of the Spirit
- Interphasing with God
- *The only righteous act
- The Beast Part 2 Blasphemy
- *The Beast Part 1
- The Son articulates the Father
- The truth, patterns and impersonaters part2
- We are Complete in Him part 1
- The ruler of this world has been judged part 1
- The Lamb is the only Savior
- Woe to the inhabitants of the world
- *The Shield of Faith*
- Spiritual Adultery
- Jacob and Esua, Praying in the name of Christ,
- *Our glorious new body
- *For the Elect. The Elect in Glory. The completion of the Gospel
- **For the Elect. Revelation, The Manifest Children of God.
- * * For the Elect. Completing the crossover. Our Baptism.
- The True Father’s of Faith. The Covenant Besides The Law. Deuteronomy 29
- All things ARE Restored
- * The People of “The Way”
- The Wedding Feast is Now Ready
- * Resurrection was The Gift. The Ascension is our Journey
- Appropriating Our Benefits Package
- * The Elect coming in Glory.
- * The judgment of God, according to their works.
- ** In Your Patience Possess Your Soul
- * Being kept from the trial that comes on the Earth.
- * Father of Glories. A plurality
- * Foundations, Transformation to The Spirit, Lessons from the Old Testament
- **Hierarchy’s and Sub-Archons, Plateau’s in The Spirit
Revelation, woe to the inhabitants of the Earth for Satan’s coming down having great Wrath”. But it is us who heard the call to “come out of her my people lest you partake in her sins and receive of her judgments”. It is those who cloth themselves with the safety nets of this age who are under judgment, but there are those of us who dwell in the Heavens by clothing ourselves in the invisible things that God has said, which seats us with Him eternal in the Heavens.
We are those who take possession of the things God has given us. “It is the Fathers good pleasure to give us the Kingdom, so we take ownership of “the things God has freely given to us”. “For the Kingdom is preached and the violent take it by force”. Not being forceful to God but taking Him at His word. We press into Him and resist all others. This is what pleases God. Our participation in the invisible is our Stock in the eternal. While we look not to the things that are seen but to those which are invisible.
The god of this age comes and he has no part in us. Whose working is according to satan. We “overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony” of the things God has taught us . How far away is heaven? A twinkling of the eye. We are those who are in heaven and whose names are written in the Book of Life. We have become “pillars in the House of our God”.
Scripture says this about Christ, as He is so are we in this world. As He is, not meaning as he was when he was in the flesh, but as He is in Heaven so are we on Earth. He has assumed his role in heaven from where he began. And there He sits and awaited the elects arrival one by one each in their own order. (1 Corinthians 15)
Some of us have clamored up the things of “has God has really said” and sat down with Him. We ceased from our own works as God did from His. His words are true, reliable and trustworthy. This is our testimony. His word did not return to Him void. It accomplished all His desire and brought us with it. We are reconciled to the Father in this way.
The Old Testament talks of how Moses would go in and out of the Tabernacle speaking to God. But then it makes specific mention of Joshua who never departed from the Tabernacle (Exodus 33.11). It was Joshua who was always in the Tabernacle with God where ever he went because God was always Tabernacling in Him. Even as it says in John one of Christ rendered correctly From from the Greek that “Christ became flesh and tabernacles among us”. He is here even now, inside our very selves. He is the “lo I am with you always, even throughout the ages”. As He said “I will never leave you or forsake you”.
The Book of Revelation refers to those who overcame, that became pillars in the house of our God. Who is he who overcomes the world? He who believes Christ came in the flesh” and need not do so again. And so we are. We are pillars because we uphold the principles and truths and realities that make up the ubiquitous invisible Living God in whom Tabernacles in US.